Rocket Homes Review: Find Your Next Dream
How does Rocket Homes work?
Rocket Homes is a comprehensive platform that helps home buyers and sellers every step of the way. They have a wide variety of housing properties available on their website and offer connections with verified real estate agents across the country.
Buyers can get pre-approved for a mortgage through Rocket Homes, which can be extremely helpful in speeding up the buying process.
Sellers can use Rocket Homes list their homes quickly and easily. All you have to do is provide some basic information about your property, and Rocket Homes will take care of the rest.
Homes are listed on Rocket Homes for free, and there are no hidden fees or commissions.
How homes are listed on their website
Rocket Homes allows sellers to list their home for sale On the platform. If you sell a property with a verified Rocket Homes agent partner, you typically pay an industry standard commission of 5% to 6% of the home’s sale price.
If you are a seller, you will contact Rocket Homes, who will connect you with a local agent. Your home is syndicated on the Rocket Homes website as soon as your local MLS is posted.
Brokers and listing agents must follow several rules to MLS Compliancewhich includes:
- Submit property information, including photos, to the service for publication and distribution to persons authorized by MLS
- Act as an agent for sellers
- Compliance with service rules
- Provide timely notification of listing status changes to the service
- Publish sales information after the final closing of a sales transaction in accordance with MLS Rules (10.2).
Find a verified partner agent
Find an agent with Rocket Homes is easy. To contact a partner agent, you can start on the company’s website or by calling (855) 411-0505.
Rocket Homes connects you with one of its verified partner agents within one business day, based on your needs and location, who will help you determine your financial situation and apply for financing.
Verified Partner Agents who work with Rocket Homes must meet the following criteria be in their network:
- They must work for an eligible real estate agency.
- They must have been a full-time real estate agent for at least 2 years
- There is a transaction minimum – agents must have completed eight transactions in the last 12 months.
- Once an agent becomes a Verified Partner Agent of Rocket Homes, they must maintain a 4.5 star rating out of a possible 5 stars within the Rocket Homes network.
The Rocket Homes Verified Agent Partner Network is made up of top notch, experienced real estate agents who meet the criteria listed above. Their team identifies, engages and operates brokers across the country to ensure clients get the best real estate experience with the right agent.
Leveraging Rocket Homes to Buy a Home
If you’re looking to buy, the first thing you’ll do when you contact Rocket Homes is go through the mortgage pre-approval process. This involves an initial assessment of your finances and assets, followed by a pre-approval letter for a home loan of a specific amount.
Then you’ll be referred to a Rocket Homes Certified Partner Agent, who will help you find the home that’s right for you. Once you’ve chosen a home, your pre-approval gives you more serious consideration from the seller and speeds up the home buying process.
As we mentioned earlier, Rocket Homes offers an easy and convenient way to find, buy, and enjoy a home that fits your lifestyle and finances. They offer a state-of-the-art mobile app for android and Apple which helps users create a plan to get into their dream home.