Bypoll Results 2022 LIVE CM Pushkar Dhami takes the lead from Champawat UDF ahead of Thrikkakara Winners List
2022 survey results: Counting of votes for three assembly seats – Brajarajnagar in Odisha, Thrikkakara in Kerala and Champawat in Uttarakhand is underway amid tight security. The Champawat result is likely to decide the date for Uttarakhand CM Pushkar Singh Dhami, who lost his Khatima Assembly seat earlier this year to Congressman Bhuwan Chandra Kapri. All three seats went to the polls earlier this week. Stay tuned to India.com for all updates.Read also – Russia organizes the “Alina Festival” in honor of Putin’s alleged girlfriend, Alina Kabaeva
Bypoll Results 2022 Live Updates
- BJD candidate Alaka Mohanty is heading for victory in the Brajarajnagar by-election. Mohanty received 75,317 votes after the 16th round of counting.
- Taking to Twitter, Arunachal Pradesh CM Pema Khandu congratulated Pushkar Singh Dhami on his win. “Congratulations to Shri Pushkar Singh Dhami Ji for his victory in Champawat, Uttarakhand. This victory is an ode to the vision of Honorable PM Shri Narendra Modi; your work for public welfare and the hard work of BJP karyakartas. C is also an affirmation of people’s confidence in the BJP. Best wishes!” he tweeted.
चम्पावत उपचुनाव में रिकार्ड मतों विजयी विजयी पर उत्तराखंड के मुख्यमंत्री श्री @pushkardhami को बहुत बधाई। यह प्रचंड जीत प्रदेश में के विकास विकास सुशासन के मॉडल को और मज़बूती ।। ।।
मुझे भरोसा है कि धामीजी और अधिक अधिक ऊर्जा उत्साह के साथ उत्तराखंड में विकास को देंगे ।। ।। ।। ।। ।। ।। ।। ।। ।। ।। ।। ।। ।। ।। ।। ।। ।। ।। ।। ।। ।। ।। ।। ।। ।। ।। ।। उत.
— Rajnath Singh (@rajnathsingh) June 3, 2022
Read also – LIVE SCORECARD | Eng vs NZ 1st Test Day 2: Anderson strikes early, Young leaves
- Uttarakhand CM Pushkar Singh Dhami leads from the Champawat assembly seat with 54,121 votes. CM shows a sign of victory as trends point to victory in a key indirect vote.
champawat | BJP workers celebrate as Uttarakhand CM Pushkar Singh Dhami leads from Champawat assembly seat with 54,121 votes
CM shows sign of victory as trends point to victory in key secondary vote pic.twitter.com/jZ64wESUVq
— ANI UP/Uttarakhand (@ANINewsUP) June 3, 2022
Read also – Violence erupts in Kanpur after Friday prayers, 2 injured | Key points
- Uttarakhand CM Pushkar Singh Dhami says BJP registers win in Champawat by-election.
- In Odisha’s Brajarajnagar, Alka Mohanty of Biju Janata Dal (BJD) leads with 4,733 votes after the first round of counting. BJP and Congress lagging behind.
- CM Pushkar Singh Dhami leads by more than 30,000 votes over his nearest rival Nirmala Gehtodi in Congress after nine rounds of counting.
- Uma Thomas of the UDF takes over as head of Thrikkakara.
- All eyes are on Champawat in Uttarakhand, where CM Pushkar Singh Dhami is locked in a direct fight with Nirmala Gehtori of Congress. Samajwadi party’s Manoj Kumar Bhatt and independent candidate Himashu Gadkoti are also in the fray.
- The results will be announced after each counting round, Lohani said, adding that the counting process should be completed around 3 p.m.